Corruption of the Tarrasque: Mutation Supplement Released to Backers
2 days ago
– Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 08:48:35 PM
Your copy should be available in your inbox, right now! Check it out, download, and if you're a fan post a review when you can. I can't wait to hear what you think.
Remember, if you want access to ALL the pdfs at their cheapest price, there's still time to upgrade your pledge level but backerkit is gonna be finalized and all cards charged shortly.
As a reminder, PDFs are distributed via DriveThruRPG/RPGNow. If you don't see your email from firstname.lastname@example.org check your spam filter and/or add the email address to your contact list. Specifically, the email should look something like this.
Anyway, I'm back to work, till next time all my properly salted burkes.
Art Out, Map Being Made, Introducing the Project Manager, Agogi Playtest & More
8 days ago
– Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 11:38:49 PM
Zug Zug. It's a lot of work and some play around here, and I wanted to send a quick update. First off, I want to introduce Neal Powell (of DM-Nastics, Whelmed, and much more besides) as my new project manager. He's been a tremendous help, and I'm feeling great about where we go from here.
Some things I did:
- Released 3rd House for Playtest
- Releasted 10th House for Playtest
- Posted 'Agogi' Race for Playtest (5e and Pathfinder)
- Posted 3 New Monsters for Playtest (5e)
- Worked Layout for Corruption (soooo close to being published)
- Got to Inbox 0 in all my Inboxes (man it was nice while it lasted)
Some things I'm Working On:
- Publish Corruption of the Tarrasque
- Get back to inbox 0
- Next Teaser Art Release
- Finish Mapmaking with Cartographer
- Accept Final Binder Lord Contributions
- Incorporate Locations into Campaign Setting guide (right now they're in a seperate document)
Overall, I'm feeling good. The Campaign setting guide is looking great, as is the Player's Guide. By Next update, you should all have a new supplement in your hands (errr devices). Take care, and now it's time to get back work in the word pits.
Art Preview (Regular Update Tomorrow)
22 days ago
– Tue, Aug 01, 2017 at 07:30:25 PM
Hi Howdy Hey You Lovely Backers;
Still working on the regular update (which will be available tomorrow) including some announcements about the Salt in Wounds Team, some new playtest material, backerkit update and more. In the meantime, I wanted to leave you with two art previews for the Iconic Salt in Wounds (Thug) Rogue, and (Aetherist) Monk from Jeffrey Chen. More about these characters, their names and abilities will be released shortly but I thought I'd wet your appetite.
Test Complete - Backerkit Coming Atcha!
about 1 month ago
– Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 07:51:43 PM
The 'smoke test' is complete, no known issues. I'm now sending survey emails to all backers (so if you don't see one in your inbox, let me know).
(Forgot to Publish Draft Last Night) Stuff and Things that Happened and Will Happen
about 1 month ago
– Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 08:15:35 PM
Big news is that Backerkit is under review and should be live within 48 Hours. Expect an email requesting you fill out your survey soon (probably Monday). It’s extremely important you get your survey filled out ASAP (especially if you are below Marrow Miner pledge level and aren’t getting both rulesets for the various PDFs). If you don’t get your survey done, your rewards might get delayed (and PDFs should start rolling out this month).
To be more specific, here’s what will happen in the next few days:
1. You’ll see an Kickstarter update from me that surveys are on their way.
2. A survey email will be in your inbox.
3. Fill out that survey (or, if you don’t get the email about it, message me. However! Wait until you see the Kickstarter update as *nobody* has their survey request yet).
Anyway, here’s an update about a few things.
Things I Did:
- Finished Backerkit Setup and Submitted for Review
- Additional Art Orders
- Additional Writing Orders
- Accepted Draft of Meridian House by Binder-Lord
Things I’m Working on By Next Update:
- Backerkit Survey Email
- Corruption of the Tarrasque Mutation Supplement final layout (Pathfinder & 5e)
- Corruption of the Tarrasque Mutation Supplement Delivered (Pathfinder & 5e)
- Next Draft: Setting Guide
• Alchemy & Intrigue Adventure (5e) in Playtest Folder