Backerkit Closing Soon - Get your Survey Responses In (And other updates)
20 days ago
– Sun, Oct 01, 2017 at 11:31:58 PM
Hey All You Backers!
Realized recently that I totally skipped Sep 15 Update… my bad.
Anyway, I’m working on Carving up the Tarrasque which will be done soon, I collected all the iconic art, approved first look at Salt in Wounds Map, Collected a couple more Binder-Lord submissions, ran some playtests, comissioned and bought some more art, wrote some Salt in Wounds fiction, and spent more time on the campaign setting guide, and a whole lot more besides. I would expand, but I’d prefer to use the time working on Salt in Wounds books proper.
I’m behind on responding to email and KS messages, emails and artist comminques (I will get to all of them though). I plan on releasing all the art so far in preview form, so expect a backer only update about that. Backerkit will be closing in October, so if you know anyone who wanted to preorder now is their final chance to get all the books at the lowest price they’ll be.
More updates as they come, which will be sooner rather than later.
Next Version of Carving up the Tarrasque Released (get your playtest response now) and More
about 2 months ago
– Sat, Sep 02, 2017 at 08:35:28 PM
Here’s Some Things I did:
- Interview as part of the Aethercon summer roundtable series with Lead Artist Jeffrey Chen & Project Manager Neal Powell (check it out below)
- Released Corruption of the Tarrasque 5e and Pathfinder Versions
- Signed Commissioned Contract for Salt in Wounds Official Map (thanks Neal Powell and Whipstache!)
- A bunch of Art Orders (Iconics, some cover art, and monsters)
- Did a bunch of fixes updates within Backerkit
-Got back to inbox 0 (Gmail and Collaborator Chat… or at least as of Wednesday)
- Uploaded Next Version of Carving up the Tarrasque into Playtest Folder
Some things I’ll Be Working on Before the Next Update
- Editing Carving up the Tarrasque
- 5e Conversion of Carving up the Tarrasque
- Art Finalization Carving up the Tarrasque
- Layout (maybe) Carving up the Tarrasque
- Next Draft of Salt in Wounds Campaign Setting into the Playtest Folder
Some things I Need From You
- I’ll be creating list of people with RPGNow Distribution Problems. If you *still* haven’t received your pdfs; email me and I’ll get you added to the alternate distribution list (which be handled internally via Backerkit)
- Ensure You’re Up to Date (correct email, etc.) in Backerkit, I’ll be finalizing (locking surverys and collecting pledge changes & ad-ons) soon
- Give me your notes, thoughts, and playtest feedback on Carving up the Tarrasque Given I plan on releasing the pdf in a few weeks so now’s the last, best chance to tell me what you think and how I can make it better.
Anyway, later gators. Till next time.
Art Preview # 2
about 2 months ago
– Fri, Sep 01, 2017 at 10:37:12 PM
Because I've been up late editing 'Carving up the Tarrasque' I decided to push your regularly scheduled update to tomorrow. In the meantime though, here's some awesome art from Jeffrey Chen.
G'night you lovely backers. I'll whisper more Salt in Wounds secrets to you tomorrow...
Live @ 4PM Pacific Today: Talking Writing, Game Design & Salt in Wounds with Lead Artist Jeffrey Chen, Designer & Project Manager Neal Powell, and Aethercon
about 2 months ago
– Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 07:19:04 PM
As part of our participation in the upcoming Aethercon 6 online gaming convention, I'll be chatting as part of a roundtable with Lead Artist Jeffrey Chen and Designer & Project Manager Neal Powell. I figure this might be the sort of thing that's relevant to your interests.
See you at 4pm Pacific (or, if you can't make it then, I believe the link will still work for the recorded version thereafter).
Corruption of the Tarrasque: Mutation Supplement Released to Backers
2 months ago
– Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 08:48:35 PM
Your copy should be available in your inbox, right now! Check it out, download, and if you're a fan post a review when you can. I can't wait to hear what you think.
Remember, if you want access to ALL the pdfs at their cheapest price, there's still time to upgrade your pledge level but backerkit is gonna be finalized and all cards charged shortly.
As a reminder, PDFs are distributed via DriveThruRPG/RPGNow. If you don't see your email from firstname.lastname@example.org check your spam filter and/or add the email address to your contact list. Specifically, the email should look something like this.
Anyway, I'm back to work, till next time all my properly salted burkes.